As a veteran-owned-and-operated security company in Denver, Pikes Peak Security is prepared to protect your Denver business expertly. As a business owner, one of your responsibilities is ensuring that your employees, customers, and building are safe. Unfortunately, the rate of crimes has increased in the past couple of years, making it more critical to partner with a professional security company that can efficiently protect your business.
Having security guards at your business instead of just relying on security cameras means you’ll have trained personnel on the premises ready to handle and de-escalate any security situation that may arise. So whether you’re a large corporation in Denver or a smaller local business, you can benefit tremendously by hiring security guards from Pikes Peak Security to protect your business, employees, and customers.
9 Companies In Need Of Security Services
Specific industries are more likely to be victims of business crimes, including armed robbery, shoplifting, vandalism, and employee theft. When these crimes occur, it can be devastating to business operations, especially if you’re a small business. Many Denver businesses need security guards because they’re more likely to be targeted by criminals, including:
- Retail stores are one of the biggest targets for crimes of theft. If you operate a retail store, it’s important for you to have on-site security guards to create a loss prevention strategy. Did you know that every year retail stores lose millions of dollars because of theft and shoplifting? Having uniformed security guards at the entrance of your retail store can help prevent this loss in revenue because criminals are less likely to target your business if they know you have a security team.
- Hotel & Hospitality Businesses
- When guests stay at your hotel, they want to know that their safety and the safety of their possessions are in good hands. You have a large number of people constantly checking in and checking out, and without a professional security team, it can be difficult to manage activity. Trained security guards will be able to guard the premises and make sure that only authorized individuals step foot onto the hotel property. Having a security team patrolling the premises and handling security complaints will allow you and your staff to focus on customer service.
- Construction Sites
- Criminals often target construction sites because they house a lot of expensive equipment and are often unmanned during the night. Construction site security guards will protect your valuable assets and construction materials so your project stays on track and you’re protected from theft and vandalism.
- Even though hospitals are equipped with a security camera system, it’s important to have security officers patrolling the hospital grounds to ensure the safety of everyone in the building. Hospitals are often large and have wings that are unattended, making them an easy target for vandalism and petty theft. Security officers will be able to keep watch for suspicious activity and make sure that hospital personnel, patients, and visitors are being actively protected.
- If you manage a museum, such as the Denver Museum of Nature & Science or the Denver Art Museum, it’s crucial to hire a security team. Your museum is filled with priceless artifacts and years of history that require the utmost protection. Security guards will be able to make sure valuables aren’t stolen and that museum visitors are following rules about touching and handling artifacts.
- Colleges & Learning Institutions
- Schools and campuses have a responsibility to provide a safe learning environment for students, teachers, parents, and visitors. Sadly, there’s been a rise in school violence, making it more important than ever for you to hire security guards to protect your school. Professional security guards will be able to monitor individuals and keep an eye out for any suspicious activity, as well as take the necessary steps to protect everyone on campus in the event of a security breach.
- Car Dealerships
- As the manager of a car dealership, you have the important task of making sure all of your valuable inventory is protected from theft. Security personnel can patrol your car dealership and make sure all of the cars remain in pristine condition. Having security guards at your car dealership will also help prevent criminals from attempting to vandalize cars sitting in your lot.
- Financial Institutions
- One of the industries that requires the highest level of professional protection is financial institutions. Criminals often target banks and attempt armed robberies. Professional bank security guards will be able to combat armed robbers while protecting your employees and visitors. Having security guards at your financial institution will also help visitors feel more comfortable because they’ll know that if something were to happen, they would be protected.
- Manufacturing Companies
- Manufacturing and assembly plants can fall victim to a number of security breaches, including theft, vandalism, tampering, and fire emergengies. A team of trained security guards will be equipped with the necessary equipment and experience to make sure workers and visitors are protected in the event of a dangerous incident. Security guards can also help make sure that unauthorized individuals stay out of secure areas, direct vehicle traffic, and facilitate evacuation procedures.
Protect Your Denver Business With Pikes Peak Security
As a business owner, you are responsible for protecting your assets and all individuals that visit your business. With over 15 years of experience, Pikes Peak Security is ready to provide your Denver business with unparalleled security. Our trained security guards will work with you to assess your security needs and create an efficient security strategy. Whether you own a small art gallery in downtown Denver or you manage multiple car dealerships in the area, it’s crucial to hire professional security guards to protect your company. If you’d like to learn more about commercial security services and how we can help you and your business, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today!